Surcharge applies for selected area:Qinghai, Ganxiao,
Ningxia, Inner Mongolia （Additional RM7/kg）
Xinjiang, Tibet （Additional RM10/kg）
|The value of each parcel not more than RM200, not tax charges applied.(15%, 30%, 60%) |
(Uncontrollable customs clearance or other factors and
remote areas are not counted in the normal statute of limitations)
|All prohibited goods, raw materials, industrial use, medical(included medicated oil), spare part, return goods for repair, seafood, fresh goods, goods with batteries, for commercial use |
1. The recipient must be a Chinese citizen and the real
recipient's name, phone number, and ID number must be the same
(real name verification is required if necessary)
2. Required the proof of the goods
3. The recipient must be a Chinese citizen（18 years old and
4. Required the ic copy of the recipient(front and back
1. Shipment's weight determine by comparing actual weight
and Dimensional Weight, charge whichever is higher.
2. Dimensional Weight is calculated after the shipment is
packaged using formula (Height x Width x Length)cm ÷ 5000
1. Packing specifications:
- Wind oil, ointment, medicated oil, etc., maximum 6 bottles
- Traditional health care products, capsules, etc., maximum
- CDs maximum 6 pieces （with additional charge）
2. Branded skin care products, cosmetics, etc., or branded
- Maximum 3~4pieces/per parcel, sport shoes maximum 1
3. This small package is mainly for regular goods, and the
packing specification is recommended to be controlled within 5kg：
- The maximum net weight of 1~2 stages of infant milk powder
is 1.9 kg/per parcel
- The maximum net weight of 3~5 stages of infant milk powder
is 3.6 kg/per parcel
- For brewed beverages, maximum 8 packs/per parcel
- For health products, maximum 6/per parcel
- For cosmetic products, or branded clothing must ship by
Luxury Channel, TM48/kg, maximum 3-4/per parcel
- For sport shoes, maximum 1 pair/per parcel
1. The maximum compensation amount is 3 times of the
2. The consignee must inspect the package, and must refuse
to accept the bad or short package before signing for it, and the
signed package cannot be appealed or settled.
3. Calculated based on the date when the last parcel
logistics routing information stays, all lost/undelivered parcels
will take 60 days to investigate and compensate.
1. No responsibility for the damage caused by the
transportation of the goods, the customer must do the packaging by
2. The consequences of the violations involved, including
customs confiscation, forfeiture, destruction, etc., will not be
3. If contraband is found, our company has the right to
intercept and return the original packaging, and the shipping cost
involved in the return of the package will be borne by the sender.
1. Insurance: 5% of the invoice amount (optional, need to be
2. The consignor shall be responsible for the accuracy of
the information provided or declared, and shall be responsible for
any false information or inaccurate declaration.
3. If you need any further inquiries, please feel free to
|1. Packing Charges(include carton box):
2kg box RM 5.50
5kg box RM11.00
10kg box RM16.00
16kg box RM20.00
Repacking fee - Export is requires standard Boxes. No
sensitive words such as wine, chemicals, tobacco, liquids, etc.
should be printed on the box. If there is repackaging, the cost
will be calculated as shown as above.
|2. Reprint YTO Label:
RM 6.50 per label
After the YTO bill is printed, if there is any change, such
as changing the address, the consignee's information, etc., if the
YTO bill needs to be reprinted, it will be charged separately.
|3. Return Cargo:
RM 12 / parcel
Courier charges if any：
below 3kg RM9.50
additional KG RM2.50
If the goods need to be returned after they are in the
warehouse, a return fee will be levied.
|4. Storage charges:
RM 1.50 / KG / Month
Extra charges will be applied on the parcel which is stored
in warehouse more than one months.