Additional taxable amount will be
Taxable amount charges based on 7% of
total declare value + clearance fee SGD 30 per cbm(Receiver may
direct pay to custom).
The minimum charge for private shipping
in Singapore is 0.50 cubic meters, for exceeded will be calculated
start from 1 cubic meter.
Special items: food (anything that comes
into contact with the mouth), plants, etc. require a permit from
General cargo accepts separate customs
declaration, please consult to get the quotation!
1. The above quotations are all unit prices, settled in RMB,
and can be issued in general. If necessary, please contact and
confirm in advance, which will take effect from October 19, 2021;
charging standard: minimum consumption 0.5cbm, more than 0.5cbm
will be charged as 1cbm; over 0.5cbm 1cbm, the part of less than
0.1cbm will be charged according to the 0.1 digit, such as 1.03
will be charged at 1.1; the calculation method of overweight:
actual weight/500KG = billed cubic number;
2. If the size of a single piece is ≥250 or ≥130*80CM or the
actual weight exceeds 100KG, an overlength and overweight fee of
RMB100 /ticket will be charged; please check in advance before
shipping oversize, overweight, and overlength;
3. Delivery time: The waiting time for the vehicle to arrive
at the consignee's address is too long, and the goods will return
to the warehouse. A delivery fee of SGD60 or more will be charged
for secondary delivery. The cost incurred by the actual address
4. The delivery of over-length and over-weight goods requires
additional charges, and the actual charges in Singapore shall
5. Shipping schedule: every Monday to Saturday (loading every
day), voyage: starting from the next day after loading, about 10-12
days to arrive at the door; the goods arrive in Singapore within
three days of the warehouse free of charge, more than three days,
each party every day SGD10 (calculated from the fourth day)
Regular Goods / Sensitive Goods
Private Shipping Calculation - CBM/M3 (0.05 unit cubic
【Standard】 Cubic (m³) is calculated as:
(high cm x width cm x length cm) / 1,000,000
= x.xxcubic (m³)
|154cm x 182cm x
Calculated freight will be charged at 1.3m³
Private Shipping can support 500kg per cubic meter (m³)
【Heavy】 Every 500kg = 1m³
Example: Cargo volume: 1.2m³ Weight: 1,200kg
Calculated freight will be charged at 2.4m³
clothing, shoes, furniture, maternal and child
supplies, sporting goods, magnet-free goods, books, electrical
sex toys, ceramics, toilets, marble electric cars,
ATVs, coin machines, doll machines (one additional RM50 customs
clearance fee) , (liquid / powder, cosmetics, food,
beverages , chemistry, perfume, nutrition/health products,
pesticides, tires, face mask， branded products, customs record),
tobacco, explosive objects, dangerous goods, animals,
tobacco, drugs, air-conditioning refrigerants, alcohol, plants,
logs, white powder, medicine, meat, pure battery, lithium
Attention: If you want
to ship a large number of batteries, please contact to our customer
Private shipping timeliness and delivery
Private shipping process from loading to customs - customs
→ sailing → customs clearance →
arrival → delivery → warehousing →
* Reminder: If there are customs investigations, weather
effects, uncontrollable factors, will lead to time-varying
* Extra charge for trucks that cannot be transported to the
island or some remote areas. Some remote areas can be confirmed by
consulting customer service.
Important notice for Private Sea Freight
- The minimum charge for private shipping in Singapore
is 0.50 cubic meters.
- 1m³ allow maximum weight of 500kg
- Package weight and volume calculations will be based on
warehouse measurements as the final standard.
- When the customer receives the goods, the difference of 1cm
is normal. Because the handling process squeezes the collision, the
box will inevitably change.
- Private shipping is charge after shipped, and it needs to
be confirmed before the order is placed. Once shipped, it cannot be
replaced to Air Freight.
- If the fragile goods or the easily crushed goods are
damaged or burst during transportation, this case will not be able
to apply for compensation. Therefore, the fragile goods and the
goods that are easily crushed should be packaged well or using
wooden frame/wooden box.
- Note: Glass and mirrors are not accepted for shipment. If
the customer insists to ship, he/she needs to bear the risk by own
(protection layer such as wooden racking is required)
- Goods are delivered to ground floor, please communicate
with the driver if you need help to move your parcel upstairs.
- We do not provide Forklift for lifting heavy items
for unloading.If the customer buys a single item or a large item of
more than 100KG, he needs to bring his own forklift and human
unloading, and the driver only assists in unloading.
- When the actual weight cube is larger than the volume, we
will use the weight/500 as the unit of 1 cubic. *Once the delivery
is confirmed,recipient unable to receive, the second delivery cost
will be borne by the recipient.
- Note: In the rainy season, please make sure to prepare
water-proof packaging before shipping in order to avoid damage to
the goods during the transfer process, if have any damage of the
goods no compensation cannot be applied.
- The goods confiscated by the customs is can not apply for
- Have An Additional charge to bagged (RM4).
- If the goods are lost, they will be compensated according
to 30% of declaration price of the goods. (Only for goods which are
lost, exclude goods are damaged or customs confiscation) For safety
reasons, it is recommended to purchase insurance and apply for full
compensation (freight charges is non-refundable). Insurance premium
is calculated at 3.5% of the value of the goods. For imitation
brand and all branded item not insured are not eligible for claims
- Before received the parcel, you need to check that the
parcel is in good condition. If you find that the parcel is
unusual, please indicate the problem on the consignment slip, photo
taken, parcel weighed and submit to our customer service within 48
- Each parcel provided with free storage service up to 60
days. After the deadline, it will be charged RM 1 / day for each
parcel, maximum up to 60 days. Expired parcel will be
destroyed without notice.
- For high value items, please seek for customer service
- Removed Outside and Inside Packaging not available.
Kindly Reminder: Dear customers must ask customer
service if they don't understand any problem. If the customer doesn't
ask or confirm with us about the wrong channel or service, our company
will not be responsible for it. Our website also has a detailed list,
please read it, thank you!